ICTs are among the most effective drivers of agricultural growth and transformation in ACP countries. In this context, the international conference ‘ict4ag’ will be a key milestone in promoting the application of ICTs in the agricultural sector and will place a particular emphasis on value chains, advocacy and policy development.
- This high-level event will be an unparalleled learning and networking opportunity where delegates can:
- Exchange ideas on solutions to the key challenges facing the widespread use of ICT in agriculture in ACP countries
- Share experiences and lessons learned and connect with existing communities of practice
- Review cutting-edge research and the latest technological developments
- Examine approaches to and methods best suited for measuring the impact of ICT4D projects
- Strategise on how to ensure greater appropriation of ICTs by women and youth for them to play an active role in the domains of advocacy and agriculture value chain development.
- Get inspired by the innovations taking place in agriculture and rural development
- Foster relationships which could lead to future entrepreneurial partnerships